Thursday, February 21, 2008

youtube treasure

If you're bored, and you most likely are since you're looking at this, you might want to check out some amazing youtube videos that have been shared with me in the past few days. Some of them are pretty weird, but I really love the quality of the content, and the craftsmanship of editing that has been put into these videos.

Any of the following will be amazing, so it doesn't really matter what order I put them in...

Here's a band from Copenhagen (click here for information and more videos) called Efterklang, there are a lot of videos on their site, but here are three of the best (in my opinion).
This next band is called "The Knife" and is from Sweden.
I believe this next band, Familjen, is also from Sweden. The video is compiled from an old church meeting, and the first time I watched it, I couldn't stop laughing at 1:20 -I dare you to try and not.

I can't believe how much youtube has to offer as I'm sure there are countless other extremely creative and hilarious videos out there that I probably will never see. Hopefully the good ones will be weened out from the crap and spread like wild fire through the global word of mouth that has become the internet.

Enjoy!

No comments: