Monday, January 21, 2008

So...last night I had some of the weirdest dreams I think I've ever had. Everybody from work was in them, and in the dream I fell asleep and realized I was dreaming. I would awake each time confused as all hell, and then eventually I realized I was asleep not only in my dreamworld, but in reality. Quite lucid if I may say so myself.

Anyways, I saw Copenhagen the city for the first time today. It was beautiful and vibrant despite the overcast rainy Sunday. There were lots of bikers, and to my surprise most of the bikes were unlocked (I'm still locking that shit up though). After the brief driving tour provided by Søren, I set off for my arrival orientation. The location of the building proved harder than I expected to find, and now lives in infamy within the confines of my memory. It was not a complete loss, however, as I managed to discover some sweet looking street art- there seems to be a lot of this around the city and I am excited to document more of it.

After being bombarded with packets upon packets of information the day ended and I returned home, ate dinner, and am currently watching the Packers romp the Giants (hopefully).

More to come...

No comments: